Why Essential Oils WON Me Over…In 99 Words
OMG, too long, give me the details now? In a nutshell, my experience and support for dōTerrra Essential Oils in less than 100 words!
- I’ve dabbled for ages now I’m 100% committed (“guinea pig” phase complete!)
- Increased energy levels – Longer, deeper sleep – Reduced chronic muscle aches
- Definitive scientific proof and rigorous quality control
- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) means these are safe to breathe, ingest and apply on your skin
- The cost is minimal compared to the benefits when you look to switch all your synthetic cleaning products, ‘medicines’ and personal hygiene products for safe, natural alternatives
- dōTerrra is ethically sourced and works alongside third-world farming suppliers
- The business opportunity is available to all, with super strong resources, support and a passionate community
Essential Oils – A Pillar of Health in Your Home
If you’ve ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, then you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils!
These naturally occurring compounds are found in the seeds, barks, roots, stems, leaves, resins, flowers and rinds of plants.
Essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play a role in plant pollination.
In addition to their benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used in food preparation, beauty treatment and cleaning products.
For a long time now I have been using and experimenting with essential oils (because let’s face it, I’m happy to be a test guinea pig before I recommend it!).
From frankincense on scars to promote healing, lavender on my temples at night to help sleep and eucalyptus sprays for cleaning.
The dietitian/scientist in me also wanted to know everything about the PROVEN benefits before I decided to incorporate them into my practice and health ethos.
The overwhelming volume of high-quality research actually blew me away, and dispelled any fears I had that this was a mumbo-jumbo health fad.
I’m now actively building these into my messages for positive womens’ health (and indeed for all our families), and replacing as many synthetic/toxic substances from my home as possible.
I physically feel better in so many ways- my energy levels are improving, my quality of sleep is better and some chronic muscle aches are disappearing.
I’ll also keep you updated on social media about all the ways I incorporate these into my daily diet!
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
Essential oils are SO easy to use, either as a single oil at a time or in blends of oils. The three main applications include:
- Aromatic – through the use of a dōTerra Petal Diffuser, various oils can be spread throughout your home for either stimulating or soothing effects. Bad smells can also be removed! I love both the Easy Air and Lavender at night when I’m winding down, and any of the citrus blends during the day for that sense of invigoration and alertness.
- Topical – essential oils can be quickly and effectively absorbed through your skin, especially on your chest, neck or soles of your feet. The Ice Blue rub is perfect for post workout muscle pain or DOMS, and many of the aromatics and anti-bacterial oils smell great and support your immune system. I was seriously surprised just how much of an effect applying 1 drop could have- these are some potent products and you need very little to get a therapeutic dose. dōTerra claims these can enter your blood stream in 30 seconds, and it definitely feels that way!
- Ingested –
Are They Safe?
Absolutely. dōTerra essential oils are classified as CPTG, or Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. This ensures every product has the highest quantity of active, beneficial components and that it’s free of contaminants, fillers or artificial ingredients. Put simply, these have been proven
Are They Expensive?
Sure, they aren’t cheap as chips. Is being sick expensive too? Yes. So while the cost of investing in essential oils might initially seem like a luxury. You will soon find that the cost of purchasing a medicine cabinet full of drugs, chemical sprays for every surface/object in your home and trips to the doctor will be far less. Not only does this make things more financially sustainable but you will feel 1000x better using natural health care solutions and cleaning products. The question should really be can we afford not to? And where are my priorities?
How do I get started?
There are a few options to get started:
1. Contact me directly to book a free 1:1 20 minute Skype consult to pin point what essential oils would be most beneficial for you and your families health needs. We can go through your main health concerns, and set you up with your very own doTerra Essential Oils Wholesale account where you can receive 25% off all products! (Seriously, no strings attached!)
2. Book a class: Yep, you can grab a group of friends and have me come and teach you all about the benefits of essential oils and how to incorporate them into your life. We can go through what is most important to you. Some popular topics include DIY personal care products, DIY cleaning products, using essential oils for sleep, relaxation, hormonal balancing and replacing your medicine cabinet, oh and in food of course! 😉
3.Get started NOW: If you’re already sold and want to jump on the essential bandwagon ASAP and receive your 25% off then please feel free to follow the steps below and contact me if you get stuck.
- Click here to be directed to my doTerra website
- Click on the button that says “Join and Save” (up the top of the page)
- You will be asked to select your language and where you’d like to purchase the products from (hint: choose the location that is closest to you)
- Choose the Wholesale Prices
- Enter your details
- Where it says Enroller ID enter my number: 4271611 (sometimes it will automatically be there so just check that its correct!) and submit.
- Now you can either select a wholesale starter kit which is the most cost effective way to start using essential oils (see here for available kits. I recommend the Home Essentials Kit as it comes with a diffuser and all of the basic oils to get you started)
you can create your own order from the products available (see here for product details and prices)
- Select the $35 introductory packet (this is basically your annual membership fee. However, if you’ve purchased a starter kit (e.g. Home Essentials Kit) then this fee is waived so ignore the $35 fee)
- Pop your your payment details in where specified and click “Process Order Now and Continue”
After signing up, you’ll receive a confirmation email from dōTERRA. In that e-mail you’ll be given lots of important info including your individual wholesale membership number. This will enable you to log into the website and manage all of your purchases yourself. You will also receive a welcome email from me and be added to our FaceBook group (if you wish).
*** If ANY of the above is overwhelming or you JUST simply need more info, please please please reach out. I am only an e-mail/phone call away and more than happy to help.